What we care about

Options
brightspace
brightspace Member Posts: 445
Hi everyone ..seems that the most views the last few days have been to read about alcohol intake and dairy products vs soy...we do want to have a healthy life style ..discussion boards can be generators of change as well as tolerance xo B

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Yep...I have certainly been re-reading things again this week and been thinking about my diet yet again and ways to improve it. Discussions are good and we all need to remember we have different views and ideas, and that's okay too. 

http://www.regesh.com/?p=135

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    I find my biggest fight is totally against myself!!! :D I know what I should be doing, I know why I should be doing it BUT I would have to be one of the best for justifying anything I feel like doing!!! Regret - who needs it!! Guilt? Not if I can help it. Enjoyment - TA DA!!!!!! I can appreciate others opinions but will do what I like best and that is as it should be. We are all individuals and need to live our lives for ourselves. Xx Cath
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    I tend to listen to my body more. Lost the I am going to live forever so eat and drink as much as I like. Not happening now. Everything in moderation though is my motto.