On a lighter NOTE pun intended

Options
Janny54
Janny54 Member Posts: 89

Hi peeps

Today I decided to get my Guitar out again.

I have always wanted to learn to play. But the last year it was the last thing on my mind.

But for some reason today it came out of the closet.

I have just been practicing and it was just not feeling comfortable. Then I realized and boy did I laugh. I am not wearing a bra at the moment. ( Sorry if that is too much Info) but the last time I practised I had both boobs and of course now I haven't so I am gonna have to sit in another position or something.

Just another thing BC has made me deal with but this to me any way was funny. And we all gotta laugh about something don't we.

Best Regards to you all.

Jan. xx

Comments

• Janny54
    Janny54 Member Posts: 89
    Options

O yes @finch I so remember that. But your old self will come back slowly but it will.

I fink I will keep it up if I can get the right position. xxx

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @janny54 I was teaching myself (with a little help from my husband) guitar a couple of years ago before life got frantically busy.  Then came breast cancer.  I was shifting things around on Sunday for vacuuming and saw the guitar and thought about trying again.  
    @finch I get doubly shocked looking in a mirror, now.  The face I see is way older than my mind believes and now it's bald and no eyebrows.  Eeeek!