SoldierCrab

Options
SoldierCrab
SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
hi everyone just to let you all know I am going ok .... Just to cold at night to be on the computer..and for some reason my tablet keeps signing me out of the online network 
I hope this finds the ratpack all going well and bring on the warmer weather where I will be online more ...

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Glad to hear all okay Alice. x Yes...bring on the warm weather. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Fog has only  just lifted here  -5.8* here this morning 
    How did you stay warm on your ride @primek

• primek
    Options
    I was wearing blizzard dririder  bike pants and jacket. (Triple lined )I was quite comfortable. Pete on the other hand was frozen as he's too proud to admit he gets cold now...haha. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Yep some people will not admit they are aging and therefore need more comfort in the clothes that they wear. 

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Too cold and too windy here in Victoria! Glad to hear all is well.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Have bought myself an heated jacket for the train  travel to work. 12v battery, three heat settings, neck, top half of back, and hand pockets all heated. Only problem is now I'm so very toasty I fell asleep on the way home and missed getting off at my station :D doh!!!!!  Kath @primek they were initially developed for bikes and can get an adaptor cord to plug into the bike, absolutely magic!!! Xx 
  • primek
    Options
    @socoda...have heated socks on order  :D
  • socoda
    Options
    @primek, beautiful!!! Your toes are going  to be in heaven :) Was telling a friend about those just the other day!!! Don't we live in a magic age. 
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    believe it or not, I am envious of your cold weather!  Lovely cool nights around 5 but by 10.30am we have warm sunny days and are looking at low 20's.  I would just love to ditch my t-shirt and wrap up, but my winter woolies only see light of day now and then.   Enjoy your beautiful 4 seasons :)  
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    I wish l got cold my body is on full furnace 24/7. We have missed you soldier.xxx
  • TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    Options
    Yep,I long for cold- still sleeping in summer pjs and a sheet.I got the body furnace going on too.Sydney has been warmish. You ladies be careful not to get electrocuted wearing all that electrical clothing!
    hi Alice.
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Glad to hear you are ok, and glad I live in Cairns.... love winter her... not to fussed about the summer though!!   
    Hugs
    Paula xxx

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Am just back from 3 weeks in Cairns - blue skies, sunshine and warm - slept with just a sheet.Sure beats current weather in the Adelaide Hills -- strong winds , grey skies and cold - thinking of Cairns as a regular winter retreat come July/ August
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    I can't complain about the weather at all. Winter in Burrum Heads, Qld is just wonderful. I still sit on my veranda of a night with my laptop and have a new knitted rug from my girl friend for my birthday for my knees and between hot flushes coat on coat off coat on coat off. I have been enjoying winter whiting dinners courtesy of our neighbours who have a boat. Nice side effect of catching limits is if they want to keep going fishing they have to palm off some fish to neighbours. :)

• socoda
    Options
    @SoldierCrab, glad that you are ok. Have been looking for you online and wondering if all was ok so that's great.Xx