Support Group near Everton Hills Brisbane

Options
Hello,
i am living in Everton Hills, Brisbane and looking for a support group in my area.  HELP 

Comments

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi M, just thought I'd let you know that there is a Reclaim Your Curves support group lunch coming up on Sunday 26th Feb at the Morrison Hotel, 640 Stanley St, Woolloongabba, starting at 12noon. The lunches are run by the lovely Alex (one of the Group Leaders for the Choosing Breast Reconstruction Group on this site) and are held in the private Piano Bar room. It's a great opportunity to chat with others so feel free to come along. You can find out more here (& RSVP): 

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    Options
    Hi there M, I just wanted to jump in to let you know that I had a little look around our Services Directory and found a few Support Groups in the Brisbane area. I am unsure how close to home they are for you, however they might be worth a look into, you can find some of the groups here. (You can also adjust the search distance) If you need any help with this, please just let me know.
  • Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336
    Options
    Hi M.  I'm not part of a support group but live on the Northside if you ever wanted to pop by or talk to someone who understands.  I live in Lawnton near Warner.  Hugs to you.