Thought for the week

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
edited May 2016 in Day to day

Just thinking about it today about what a remarkable lot you all are. First of all, you have your life interrupted by that diagnosis, then we all have to go through whatever processes and treatments that need to happen, then we counsel our friends and families, trying to get all of this clear in our minds so that we can move forward physically, mentally and spiritually. Wow... Just be proud of who you are and what you have been through. You are remarkable you are strong and you are so very special. Don't let this disease hold you back for too long, yes we all hit speed humps, don't idle on them too much, and then move forward. I'm sure that my cancer has taught me to be patient, and that's my new tool for moving forward. Sending you all a big proud cuddle, Trace ????????????

Comments

• Keiley
    Keiley Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2016
    Options

Thanks Trace, I am realising I am capable of a lot more patience and courage than I ever had to bother with before this! 

Right back at you, with a big cuddle too. 

• Jennybutter
    Jennybutter Member Posts: 156
    edited May 2016
    Options

Thanks Trace,

YOUR AWESOME!!!!!

Big cuddles to you too darlin

Cheers Jen ?? ??xx

• wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    edited May 2016
    Options

Thank you Tracey,  On a grey overcast day as it is today, that makes me feel a whole lot better. Sending you hugs.  Love Wendy h 67