Another Perfect Perth get together

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Another lovely get together with our beautiful Perth Pink Sisters.  It was so nice to see some new faces again today. Once again a fabulous day, great venue right on the water with us able sit on the verandah and watch the kids swimming at the lil beach on the other side and to sit and watch the rain on the water and best of all was the fabulous company.  We met for drinks and lunch at Hillarys Marina at the Breakwater.  I hadn't been to Hillarys for years and someone forgot to tell me they had picked up the Breakwater and moved it right to the end of the pier and it is bigger and better than ever so it was a lovely surprise.

It was a bit like "excuse me girls can you stop talking long enough so we can order again". So typical when you get a group of ladies together and even better still a group of BCNA ladies.  So much chatter, it was beautiful.  We all turned out with something Pink on and I brought along the pink ladies to keep us company. Great day.  

For all the luvlies who were unable to make it today due to being unwell etc. we were all thinking of you and wishing you all the very best and looking forward to seeing you soon.

I will keep you posted - in the very near future of our "pre Christmas get together".

"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose site of the shore".

Luv n hugs to all, Mich xoxo

Tagged:

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

So glad to see you all enjoying yourselves. XLeonie

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks beautiful.  It was very special 

Mich xoxo

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Perth ladies , lovely smiling gals it's funny isn't it how all us ladies talk so much we wouldn't even need to order food, our group is the same. Love and hugs to pink sisters across the state, Regards adean
  • Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi all,

What a lovely way to spend a Saturday afternoon with some gorgeous pink ladies!  So much chatter and friendship. Thanks again Mich for organising it.

Very special time.

Take care Perth Pink Ladies until next time. Looking forward to it immensely and good luck to those undergoing treatment. Will be thinking of you.

Love Alison xxxx

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you precious Adean.  Wish you were here in Perth for our special get togethers but I am sure your get together is just as special.  Well nearly hee hee mwah........

Al, it was lovely and so enjoyable and I always enjoying seeing you with your beautiful smile, precious loving hug and your vitality, can't wait till next time we all meet.. 

Mich xoxoxoxoxoxo

• paulag
    paulag Member Posts: 98
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Aw so wish I was there! Look forward to meeting you all.....hopefully sooner rather than later! Xx
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

We hope to meet you soon to luvly.  Take care.

Mich xoxoxo

• fungooleyruley
    fungooleyruley Member Posts: 84
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was such a lovely afternoon and thanks again Mich for your organisation.  Enjoyed meeting our new ladies very much.  Wishing those currently undergoing  treatment all the best with a special mention to you Mich.  I will be thinking of you all!

Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon!

Hugs,

Vicki  oXo

• fungooleyruley
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was such a lovely afternoon and thanks again Mich for your organisation.  Enjoyed meeting our new ladies very much.  Wishing those currently undergoing  treatment all the best with a special mention to you Mich.  I will be thinking of you all!

Hugs,

Vicki  oXo

• fungooleyruley
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hugs,

Vicki  oXo

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Fanx luvly lady.  Great to see you again.  Fanx for my good wishes and for the other Perth girls.

We will see you again very soon.  Good luck to you.

Lots of love always, Mich xoxoxoxo

• Cindy M
    Cindy M Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ladies, If there is anyone out there wanting to join these Ladies for their regular catch-ups and are a little hesitant or shy I just want you to know I went for the first time last Saturday and was really made to feel most welcome. Of course having the delightfull Mich at the helm ensured that everything ran smoothley. Wearing something pink certainly helped too. Vicki spotted me and before you knew it we were chatting like old friends whilst we waited for the others. Thank you all so much. I feel like I have known you all for years. Love Cindy xox

• fungooleyruley
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well Cindy it was lovely to meet you and the other newbies to the group. I also felt incredibly comfortable the first get together I went along to and the level of support I know I feel is immeasurable. Stay well and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Vicki oXo
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

You are most welcome Cindy.

Before long you will have known us for years.  

It is so wonderful to have a group of grils who get together who live within easy driving distance of each other.  Also that some have been through the same or similar treatment.

I love that we get to check out all these wonderful different eateries as well :-)

Take care, luv n hugs Mich xooxox

• Lara O Perth
    Lara O Perth Member Posts: 37
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ladies,

It was so nice to finally meet so many lovely ladies that have supported me so much online already. Thank you so much to Mich for all the organising. You were all so lovely to me.

Sorry for late post, but I had a doosey of a last chemo. I ended up in hospital again but this time only for one night for dehydration. But I still have a very tender tummy with my 5th chemo due in 3 days, so I am a bit worried about that.

Also,I now have issues with planning my future surgery, see blog I posted - Recommended Surgeons in Perth. If anyone can tell me which surgeons do implant recon without the use of flaps etc. please tell me?

Best wishes to all,

Lara

xx