Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

2 years - Ribociclib/Anastrolze

Angelo
Angelo Member Posts: 33
edited December 2020 in Metastatic breast cancer
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share some positivity and hope for any of you that are on the Ribociclib & Anastrolze combo.I have just completed 2 years and feeling pretty good. Hair is thinning at crown, the feet are disgustingly dry and the hands and nails are peeling  BUT ... who cares, I can live with it... I’m well and enjoying life. I hope you are all doing ok and really wish you the very best of health for 2021 xxx

Comments

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    That is great news @Angelo!  Best of health to you and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
  • hellosunrise
    hellosunrise Member Posts: 30
    Great news @Angelo! I'm a year down on the Palbociclib and Anastrazole with similar side effects. Not nice but manageable. Wishing you continued good health!
  • jackie 4
    jackie 4 Member Posts: 45
      Hi hellosunrise
    Just starting that combo of meds this week.  How have you found them with side affects etc.  Must  admit I'm a bit nervous. 
  • jackie 4
    jackie 4 Member Posts: 45
    hellosunrise
    Just starting that combo of meds this week.  How have you found them with side affects etc.  Must  admit I'm a bit nervous.