Just a little vent

Options
rowdy
rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
edited October 2014 in Health and wellbeing

Hi ladies,

I just needing to vent! I had a crappy sleep last night went to work and had a crappy day at work. Today is just crappy!

Going out for dinner tonight to catch up with a old friend, time to sit down and have a drink and relax and hope I sleep tonight.

Sorry so negative better tomorrow xx

Comments

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

Its so hard, sleeplessness is a part of our lives now and trying to act like everything is normal just is too hard some days.

I go along fine most of the time but unfortunately Wedensday night I had the worst cramps, all through the night I was up cramping my poor husband didn't sleep either and then I just couldn't face work yesterday, I was exhausted and my whole body ached from the after effects.

Like you at the moment I am just over it.

Donna

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Donna thanks for replying sometimes I think I'm the only one who feels this way.The ups and downs are terrible aand sometimes it hits without warning. I can hear myself winging and I cant stop myself, if I'm sick of myself so must be everyone who is supporting me.Sending hugs hoping you are feeling betterxx

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,834
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Rowdy

You are not alone !  See my post of yesterday !  I felt alone and that I was not coping and did not deserve to be part of this world.  The wonderful replies to my post have given me strength.

Like you, sleep is hard to come by and I do feel like a washed-out rag but I have to think it will pass.

At the time of my mastectomy (8 weeks ago) I made myself an affirmation "I am strong.  I am postive.  I am proud".  This gets me through most of the bad days but now and then I want to ditch it !!!

People like Donna on this wonderful website help us to understand we are not alone, our thoughts are 'normal' and things will improve.

I hope you are able to get a good nights sleep.  I am sure that is the time when my mind keeps working against me, too !

I am thinking of you.  Big hugs from a 'sister'.

Summer