Next Catch up Lunch

Options
marionmcmurray
marionmcmurray Member Posts: 23
edited November 2016 in Community news and events
Hi All
Our next lunch is Saturday 11th at The. Keysborough. Hotel cnr Corrigan Road and Cheltenham. Roads Keysborough at 12 noon

Hope to see you there

Marion

(Adean unable to co-ordinate this one)

xx
Tagged:

Comments

• NarelleD
    NarelleD Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Marion,

Unfortunately can't afford to attend.  I'm in the process of setting up a new support group for Young Families with Breast Cancer, so more my age group, and we have the first get together on Sunday.

Hope you are all well and hopefully be back to see you all next month.

Narelle

• marionmcmurray
    marionmcmurray Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hope you are well Narelle. Good to hear you are getting on and connecting with young families in same boat as yourself.

You can keep in touch with allot us through here and if you feel like joining us anytime please feel free to come along.

Marion
    xx
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That's great narelle , I hope we inspired you some how we are just glad we were able to offer you some support when you needed it . Regards adean
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That's great narelle , I hope we inspired you some how we are just glad we were able to offer you some support when you needed it . Regards adean
  • NarelleD
    NarelleD Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Adean,

Yes you ladies have inspired me.  The group I'm trying to establish will be one where the whole family can attend.  We also look at the age of the children, rather than whether the lady's age.  For example, if a grandmother has her grandchildren living with her she is welcomed just as much as a mother and her children.  The way the group is looking at it is that families with young children have different issues, ie child care, etc, than those families whose children are teenagers or older.

In saying all this I do wish to stay in contact with you ladies as you have all made both myself and my mother feel very welcomed.

Narelle