hello

Options
Janet A
Janet A Member Posts: 281
edited October 2014 in General discussion

Hi,

I'm new to this unfortunate distraction so I'll bumble along! 

I'm amazed that the diagnosis date is correct everything must be linked. I am also amazed at all the great support i have received so far from the Mcgrath foundation, thanks Jane, fantastic girl hey. 

Cheers Janet

Comments

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello Janet :) Welcome to the online network.This is the most amazing place to find advice and just general support,as you are about to find out! It is like a huge family :) There is someone on here 24/7 so never be afraid to ask questions.No question is silly,and before you know it,you will be on here offering your support to newly diagnosed ladies.Remember that BC is very treatable these days,and Australia has the BEST treatment results in the world.Nice to meet you,and please stay in touch.P.S. The online blog is always a bit quiet on the weekend. xoxCheers Robyn
  • Janet A
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Robyn,

This is a little daunting at first I am overwhelmed by the support received so far its been fantastic. I believe in keeping open dialogue about these things. I live fairly remotely so this site will be good for me. 

Thanks for the encouragement concerning treatment i think you're right there from what information i gotten so far.

Cheers Janet

• Janet A
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Robyn,

This is a little daunting at first I am overwhelmed by the support received so far its been fantastic. I believe in keeping open dialogue about these things. I live fairly remotely so this site will be good for me. 

Thanks for the encouragement concerning treatment i think you're right there from what information i gotten so far.

Cheers Janet