Liaison training

Options
Kerries
Kerries Member Posts: 49
edited March 2011 in Day to day

I was invited to talk to the new recruits for community liaison training yesterday. Had a great day ~ thanks Amanda, Janelle & Bernice for asking me to impart my wisdom from my training in August, & tell of all the things I have been upto since.

I also read my story for the first time out loud to an audience. That was a bit daunting at first but I think I did ok.

Great to see another enthusiastic bunch of women ready to get out there & spread the word about BCNA. I'm sure you will all do a wonderful job.

Cheers

Kerrie

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm sure that the new C/L ladies were impressed  (as we were in August) as they listened to your inspirational story.  You have overcome so much throughout your journey and are a great ambassador for BCNA.

Well done also to the new group and welcome to the family.  If you need  help with anything at all don't hesitate to come on line, even if its just for a chat and to keep us up to date with your achievments.

Cheers ... Shirl xx 

• ShirlO
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm sure that the new C/L ladies were impressed  (as we were in August) as they listened to your inspirational story.  You have overcome so much throughout your journey and are a great ambassador for BCNA.

Well done also to the new group and welcome to the family.  If you need  help with anything at all don't hesitate to come on line, even if its just for a chat and to keep us up to date with your achievments.

Cheers ... Shirl xx 

• ShirlO
    edited March 2015
    Options

Cheers ... Shirl xx 

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

i understand how hard it can be to read ur story out loud..i have done this, but before the great training the BCNA team gave us..so i now feel more confidant to be able to acheive a difference in the lives of women and families..

thankyou for giving us your time..it means so much to us

Sam  :)

xxx

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

i understand how hard it can be to read ur story out loud..i have done this, but before the great training the BCNA team gave us..so i now feel more confidant to be able to acheive a difference in the lives of women and families..

thankyou for giving us your time..it means so much to us

Sam  :)

xxx

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

kerrie you did a great job, what a journey you have had and you are an inspiration to us all fran