PERTH/WA GET TOGETHER TIME AGAIN YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hello my luvlies from Perth/WA.

It is that time again yayyyyy!!!

WHERE:  At our luvly Chris's home (if you do not know the details and plan to come along please PM me and I will let you know :-)

WHEN:  SATURDAY 6th SEPTEMBER

GUEST:  We have a luvly and amazing lady coming to have a chat with us.  There may also be a pleasant surprise in store for you as well.

WHAT TO BRING: your beautiful self of course and just a plate of food to share. But there is always plenty of food to go round if you are not up to bringing something.

Oh and of course dont forget the PINK if you want to :-)

I am so looking forward to catching up with my old and also some luvly new pink sisters to the group on the day and sharing a good old natter and plenty of laughs plus lots of yummy food and drinks. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING by either PM me on here or whitey.snm1@**** or 0408497613

I want to share a special verse with you that a luvly pink sister sent to me while I was going through the hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment and I repeated it to myself every single day:

May the sun shine all day long, everything go right and nothing go wrong.  May those you love bring love back to you, and may all the wishes you wish come true. Janey 235

Luv always, Mich xo

Tagged: