Avoiding Recurrence - emotions

Options
mireilleparker
mireilleparker Member Posts: 2
edited August 2014 in Health and wellbeing
Hello ladies! I am writing because I was diagnosed and had a cancerous lump removed from my breast last year and have been on a big journey since - as you would know well.  

I have become a coach and my desire is to work with women who have experienced breast cancer and are now ready to release the old story, to transform the toxic thoughts and bring in pleasure and passion and support her in living by her own rules and ultimately find her passion. My main aim is to help women heal emotionally and create a wonderful future where she is living the life of her choosing and avoiding recurrence. 

So I'm doing research on my ideal clients and would love if anyone could speak to me for 20mins on Skype. I will ask some questions to find out if this is something wanted by the community and I'm sure you have a lot of insights from your journey. 

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• dizumba
    dizumba Member Posts: 66
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I, Dianne
    Deaf , diagnosed last year July , wow next week will be 1 year , time flew
    I would love to chat and share experience
    Same to me my wish I have laision officer in deaf community ,to support deaf breast cancer patient
    But I don't how to do the course I want do right now ,where I find , I have asking BCNA but not hear from them
    It very important to support in deaf community who had diagnosed breast cancer , what I have experience with it

Love to chat
    Warm regards
    Dianne