Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Trying to stay brave

Cobie
Cobie Member Posts: 44
edited September 2016 in Metastatic breast cancer

well well how things sure change in 12 months, i had a MRI July 2012 because i was dizzy, walking into things, forgetfull, and more things,, but nothing was found,, in March of this year i have noticed headaches, lazy eye and still waking into things and all the rest of it,, my Onc ordered new scans and hey presto,, 10+ metasties on my brain,, hmmm shit i think,, some tears flowed but my adult daughter was with me so i wanted to stay brave! Suck it up im thinking,,  break down later when im alone!  SHIT  BUGGER BUMB POOP

Radiation theropy, chemo tabs and back on the Dexies, OKK i can deal with this,, get her outa my head and then im right,,   back into my body and thats ok with me,, not my head PLEASEEE.   im not allowed to drive, im devistated,, now im really screwed,,

so im back in perth for 10 shots of radio theropy and staying at Milroy Lodge,

NOW

im being packed up and moved off the farm im living on,, grrrr hot happy Jan,,,, but i know its for the best,, shareing with my adult daughter and living in PERTH again,, where it all started,,

so there we go,,,

Comments

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    I am sorry to hear your news Cobie.That damm BC is never really gone is it? I have no experience with what you are going through,but I am sure there will be many ladies who do.I do know that treatment for secondaries is good,and getting better all the time,so hopefully you can get on top of it and look forward to happier times ahead.It is great that you have your daughter to support you.I have 2 adult daughters,one that lives with us.I often give a silent thanks for all that she has done for me in the past year.Take care Cobie,and please stay in touch,if only to have somewhere to let your feelings out.xxHugsxxxRobyn
  • mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015

I am so sorry to hear your news and that you have so much to deal with.

I amsure your daughter is awesome support to you, my daughters love and support is one of the things i am most grateful for.

Sending you hugs

Donna

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015

I am so sorry to hear your news and that you have so much to deal with.

I amsure your daughter is awesome support to you, my daughters love and support is one of the things i am most grateful for.

Sending you hugs

Donna

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015

So sorry to hear your news, thank goodness you have your daughter. I sincerely wish you all the best, sending big cyber hugs to you, 

Hazel xx

• VivW
    VivW Member Posts: 266
    edited March 2015

Oh Cobie, you forgot one word after your shit,bugger,bumb,poop - CRAP!

Sending love to you, keep blogging as it is good to come back and read what you have written on bad days and also on your better days.

Viv xxxxxxxxxx not enough hugs in the world to say how we feel.