edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for following up Louise.  I'm really looking forward to it

Anna

• LouiseTurner
    LouiseTurner Member Posts: 1,610
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for such a great lunch today girls, I am really enjoying meeting new people and chatting about the things I need to at the time. Its great to bounce things off you, so thank you.

I have been trying to decide my next move, which i chatted about over coffee, and i am making a committment to myself that by the time we next meet up i will have made a decision and will tell you my outcome and plan.

We all have a unique challanges and i wish you all the best until we meet again XXXLou

• LouiseTurner
    LouiseTurner Member Posts: 1,610
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for such a great lunch today girls, I am really enjoying meeting new people and chatting about the things I need to at the time. Its great to bounce things off you, so thank you.

I have been trying to decide my next move, which i chatted about over coffee, and i am making a committment to myself that by the time we next meet up i will have made a decision and will tell you my outcome and plan.

We all have a unique challanges and i wish you all the best until we meet again XXXLou

• Kek
    Kek Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to once again meet with some lovely & courageous women and the yummy lunch was a bonus!!. I enjoyed chatting with you all & I must admit the more input I receive from others it is helping me with my struggle to make my decision. Looking forward to our next lunch. Regards (Kerry) Kek xxx 

• Kek
    Kek Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to once again meet with some lovely & courageous women and the yummy lunch was a bonus!!. I enjoyed chatting with you all & I must admit the more input I receive from others it is helping me with my struggle to make my decision. Looking forward to our next lunch. Regards (Kerry) Kek xxx 

• Sue Jordan
    Sue Jordan Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for the invite Louise, had a lovely time meeting all the ladies and hearing their experiences.

• Sue Jordan
    Sue Jordan Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was lovely to meet you, hopefully you will come along to another lunch with us.  Hope to see you at the Classic.  Got my tshirts organised and ready to go..  Look out for Sylvia's Sisters!

• AnnaB
    AnnaB Member Posts: 176
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ladies, thanks so much for all the good information.  Two years ago if anyone had told me I'd be talking nipples over pizza I'd have thought they'd lost their minds.

Louise, thanks for pulling it all together.

Anne