adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited November 2016 in Community news and events
Hi all our next lunch is
Saturday 29th march at 12.30 for lunch
Shine cafe bar restaurant
74-76 kings way glenwaverly
9561 9888
Any one is welcome even if your not in our group come and have some laughs with our great ladies
Regards to all adean x
Tagged:

Comments

• adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    thats great
  • NarelleD
    NarelleD Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi,

I have just recieved my diagnosis and am currently looking into support groups...if I come to this luncheon am I able to bring a support person with me?

Thanks

• NarelleD
    NarelleD Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi,

I have just recieved my diagnosis and am currently looking into support groups...if I come to this luncheon am I able to bring a support person with me?

Thanks

• adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi narelle, you are most welcome to come with your support person, we would love to see you both there. The ladies in our group are all at various stages , and we will tell you as it is, we've been known to cry and laugh and be naughty as well, do hope you come . Adean
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi narelle, you are most welcome to come with your support person, we would love to see you both there. The ladies in our group are all at various stages , and we will tell you as it is, we've been known to cry and laugh and be naughty as well, do hope you come . Adean
  • gypsy
    gypsy Member Posts: 68
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was really looking forward to coming tomorrow but not doing so well so will give it a miss hopefully next time. Enjoy ladies.
    Wendy xxx
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    We have a few sickies at the moment, unfortunately that's how it goes, there are plenty of next times. Adean.
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi narelle we were so glad you and your mum came. Telling the kids is hard , mine were 18 and 24 and I think it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Tell your mum to let us know how surgery goes. Adean x
  • mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am so sorry I missed the lunch and didn't get to meet our new ladies, I have had a bad cold and just didn't want to make any of our chemo ladies sick.

Hopefully I'll be available next time.

cheers

Donna