Hello

Options
cgh
cgh Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in General discussion

Hi Ladies, this is new to me and would be happy to chat to other ladies who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Kind regards

cgh

Comments

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

welcome to our group. Happy to chat online we also meet up on a regular basis for lunch and enjoy the support we provide to each other. How far through your treatments are you?

What area do you live in? We are dotted all over the Bayside and Eastern suburbs and you just might find one of us lives close by.

cheers

Donna

• gypsy
    gypsy Member Posts: 68
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am relatively new just started my chemo after 2 surgeries. Lovely bunch of ladies on here who have a lot of love wisdom and experience. Happy to answer anything that you may ask. Wendy xo
  • marionmcmurray
    marionmcmurray Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi

Welcome to this group of lovely ladies. I live in Keysborough and available for chat any time. I had my surgery I 2009 so well on way to 5 years cancer free now!!!' You will get through all this just keep fighting through.

Keep well

Marion
    xx
  • marionmcmurray
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi

Welcome to this group of lovely ladies. I live in Keysborough and available for chat any time. I had my surgery I 2009 so well on way to 5 years cancer free now!!!' You will get through all this just keep fighting through.

Keep well

Marion
    xx
  • marionmcmurray
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi

Keep well

Marion
    xx
  • marionmcmurray
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Donna

All is well now. Had some allergy rash that was all ver my body and hence I missed the catch up at Patterson Lakes. Looking forward to seeing all you ladies at Novotel this month.

Keep well

Marion
    xx
  • BecJ
    BecJ Member Posts: 37
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hope your going ok. Just keep taking things one step at a time. I'm having my last chemo tomorrow. Yay.
    I haven't had surgery yet that's in a month.
    Everyone seems to have a different adventure.
    It's a good place to vent or ask a question.
    I've had help with finding out about drug side effects and living situations from many ladies experience. So when things are happening you don't feel alone.

Good luck.
    Bec x
  • marionmcmurray
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Bec
    A day at a time is the only way to go when you are going through treatment. Each day a new adventure!
    Keep positive and you will get through all this.
    Hope to see you at our monthly catch ups

Marion
    xx
  • marionmcmurray
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Bec
    A day at a time is the only way to go when you are going through treatment. Each day a new adventure!
    Keep positive and you will get through all this.
    Hope to see you at our monthly catch ups

Marion
    xx
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Welcome to our group your in good hands with all these wonderful women. Adean
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Welcome to our group your in good hands with all these wonderful women. Adean
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Who can believe where that time has gone bec. Well you've had good days better days and now you will have great days. Adean x
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Who can believe where that time has gone bec. Well you've had good days better days and now you will have great days. Adean x
  • cgh
    cgh Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ladies, Thank you for the welcome's I live in Bonbeach, I received my diagonosis in January had the lump and sentinel nodes removed, then back two weeks later to have ancillary node clearance, starting radio theraphy next week, it has all happened so quick but i am happy about that, feeling good and stating positive, look forward to chagtting to you. 

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello,

I live in Skye, and there are a number of ladies living in that general area, so you have support should you need it. There is a get together coming up soon too but if you can't make it send a call out and someone will make it for a coffee chat with you.

Sending you hugs

Donna