Thursday 13th March

Options
Lorraine
Lorraine Member Posts: 51
edited March 2014 in Community news and events

Good Morning Ladies.  I have had two lovely ladies confirm that they will join me at the Dandelion and Driftwood Cafe at Shop 1/45 Gerler Rd Hendra at 11.30 next Thursday.  I am really looking forward to meeting them.  I am also hoping that more of you will be able to attend.  Its a lovely venue look at the website.www.dandelionanddriftwood.com.au

Please let me know if you will attend as I need to let the cafe know numbers.Take care and have a lovely day.

cheers Lorraine xxx

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am confused, is the get together on Wednesday 12th March or is it on the 13th which is Thursday and the day I had it marked down for? :) Deanne xxx
  • Deanne
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am confused, is the get together on Wednesday 12th March or is it on the 13th which is Thursday and the day I had it marked down for? :) Deanne xxx
  • Lorraine
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes it is Thursday 13th March.  I do hope this is okay and that you are still able to make it.  I am so looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers

Lorrainexxx

• LInda21
    LInda21 Member Posts: 46
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'll be there too. My return to work (five weeks post bilateral mastectomy Tram reconstruction) will be week after so works out perfect.

Linda
  • Lorraine
    edited March 2015
    Options

That's great I look forward to meeting you.

Lorraine xxx

• Deanne
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Just wondering if you should edit your post as it may confuse others who are thinking of coming. It would be terrible to turn up on the wrong day! Deanne xx
  • Lorraine
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thankyou for showing my mistake.  I am so pleased that you are still able to make it .  I look forward to meeting you.  Lorraine xxx

• Lorraine
    edited March 2015
    Options

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.  Lorraine xxx