Forum

Options
dmed
dmed Member Posts: 158
edited March 2014 in Community news and events
Great day today at forum in Hobart. Speakers were very informative and always come away from these BCNA days feeling like I've gained something to help me on my journey. Raelene Boyle was so inspirational . Glad my home town put on a glorious Autumn day. Lovely to catch up with other pink ladies and the ladies from BCNA . So pleased to have had the opportunity to attend Deb

Comments

• dmed
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Was great. Good speakers specially great that you can go speak to them after . Think it comes out that sometimes we are left on our own after treatment and that can be the time we fall apart. I know I did but having the support of others in my support group, the online support and in the end talking to a psychologist helped me. I find it less stressful when you are around other pink ladies and knowing that your not on your alone. Hope your feeling well Deb
  • dmed
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Was great. Good speakers specially great that you can go speak to them after . Think it comes out that sometimes we are left on our own after treatment and that can be the time we fall apart. I know I did but having the support of others in my support group, the online support and in the end talking to a psychologist helped me. I find it less stressful when you are around other pink ladies and knowing that your not on your alone. Hope your feeling well Deb