Steps for Support

Options
mwest_21
mwest_21 Member Posts: 5

Hi Everyone,

just wondering if there are any other members out there that I haven't met yet that are participating in The Great Wall Challenge on 25th October 2014

I'm very excited to be part of this experience with friend "Karen". We are busy organising our fundraising activites for the next few months, but trying to have some fun along the way. We need to raise $3,500 each to be eligible.

It's a bit daunting at times, but I know that I'm fundraising for such a great organisation that  it makes the task so much easier.

If anyone has already been a part of something similar, we would love to hear ideas/stories, and if you would love to help us or any of the ladies fundraise, then head to

http://bcnastepsforsupport2014.gofundraise.com.au/pages/search

Comments

• Celeste_BCNA
    Celeste_BCNA Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maree,

A few of the girls on the trip are members, I'm not sure how many are in the online network though. I might start up a group for the challenge and invite everyone. I'm sure there will also be lots of discussion on face book once that group is up and running.

Celestexx

• Celeste_BCNA
    Celeste_BCNA Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maree,

A few of the girls on the trip are members, I'm not sure how many are in the online network though. I might start up a group for the challenge and invite everyone. I'm sure there will also be lots of discussion on face book once that group is up and running.

Celestexx