Field of Women 2014 - A night to remember!

Options
Daina_BCNA
Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
edited February 2014 in Community news and events

We know you'll be as excited as we are that the Field of Women is happening again in 2014!

The event will be held on Saturday 10 May at the MCG in Melbourne before the evening Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs match.

We wanted you to be the first to know - so you have time to make any arrangements.

The Field of Women will be announced to all BCNA members via The Beacon in early March with tickets available through our website from 4 March 2014.

Tickets will then be on sale to the general public via Ticketek from Tuesday 1 April 2014.

Let us know if you're coming! It will give us such a thrill to hear about your plans, whether your coming from Melbourne or Broome!

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

I was so dissapointed when the planned F-o-W scheduled to be held in Sydney last year had to be cancelled so I won't be missing this one.  Terry's keen too, seeing as how Western Bulldogs are playing on the night.... an added bonus so to speak !!!

See you all on the 10th May !!!

Luv ... Shirl x0x

• Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

That is so good to hear Shirly! Bring on 10th of May I say :-) It will be great to have Terry by your side on the night. x

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yay BCNA!

Another wonderful live field is being planned-in May 2014.

Ladies all over Australia, try to attend. The last one was such an inspiration!

You cannot imagine the feeling you get when all is hushed and we are in the shape of our dearest Pink Lady, with our dearest ones to share this special, emotional time.

An acknowledgement of what has happened to us all, how we got through it, how we are going now, and a show of strength to all those yet to experience breast cancer.

Counting the days....and this time my sign will have 10 years since diagnosis yipdedoo!

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Oh I cannot wait, trying to get a few ladies from our group together. Love to all adean
  • JOYFUL
    JOYFUL Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I can't wait already getting excited.
    Going to get organised and book airfares tomorrow etc.
    I can't wait to see all my pink sisters xxx
  • Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

That would be great if you could make it Adean. I know in the past - support groups have attended together with their families and have had a great time standing on the field :-)

• Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Joyful, That is great to hear! Where will you be travelling from?
    Do you have family/friends in Melbourne?

• Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

A great way to celebrate 10 years Mandy!  I hope your family will be by your side again on the Field to celebrate and reflect. I love the picture :-)

• JOYFUL
    JOYFUL Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Daina,
    I am flying from Adelaide and no i don't have family in Melbourne.My sister in law is coming as well.
    I am letting the other women in our support group know about this event. Some might come.
    I can't wait.
    Today I have booked my flights and hotel,all set here we come!!!!!!
    Xxx Joy
  • Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

That is so great to hear Joy - you are super organised.

I will see you on the field..... I will be the one in the 'pink poncho'