The Disconnect

Options
AmandaJ
AmandaJ Member Posts: 7
edited February 2014 in Health and wellbeing

Hi Robyn and Deanne

Thank you so much for responding to my post. It has really helped to reinforce what I need to do. I have seen a Psychologist in the past for other difficulties I was having, but haven't seen her for several years. I had thought about whether I needed to go back to see her, but I just felt it too hard to sit there and tell her what has happened since I saw her last.

However, you have given me the impetus (latin for: kick up the rear end) I think I needed in order to actually do something. I need to see my GP anyway so will ask for a referral next time I'm there.

I will keep reading the posts here and let you know how it goes.

Once again, thanks for taking the time firstly, to read my post, and then to respond. I really appreciate it.

Kindest Regards
Amanda
PS. Thanks for the hugs and kisses too... xoxoxoxo

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sometimes just talking about it helps. Glad that you have decided to take this step. Hope it helps and you feel better soon. Deanne xoxo
  • Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ThankYOU ! I am happy that we could help in some way.I am sure that you have just taken the first step to full recovery.Stay in touch on here and let us know how you go.Perhaps in the future,you will be able to advise others with similar problems.:) Take care.xoxoxRobyn.
  • Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ThankYOU ! I am happy that we could help in some way.I am sure that you have just taken the first step to full recovery.Stay in touch on here and let us know how you go.Perhaps in the future,you will be able to advise others with similar problems.:) Take care.xoxoxRobyn.