Great Feeling

Options
Debbie J
Debbie J Member Posts: 322
edited January 2014 in General discussion

Today I was feeling down sick of wearing  the ugly support bra, I have to wear for another 2 weeks since my reconstruction touch up on the 2nd January.  Still very sore.

Up dated photo's in reconstruction blog. Will take more in a couple of days.

So whats the best fix?. Went shopping bought some nice sexy bras in bright colours and matching undies. Came home on a high, even though I can not wear them till the 16th February. Then had my nana nap,.Still get so tired these days.

Sending big hugs to you all.

Take care

Debbie

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Your new boobs look amazing. You must be very happy with this outcome compared to the first botched job. When are you now getting nipples? Love Chris xx
  • Debbie J
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes Chris I am so happy, dissapointed I have to have another op. So over it. Dr Baley is just wonderful and so fussy.  See him again the 4th March, decided to wait till May to have them done. Need a break from ops to recover, no energy so tired all the time.

When you see what Dr Hassall did , so bad and what Dr Baley did what a difference.

Met a lady who had her, she had the same problem as I did except her boob job was worse. Had it re-done with another Dr and she paid for both was so angry.

Will put up some more picks in a few days.

Will email you tomorrow and catch up.

Big hugs your way.

Take care

Debbie.

• Debbie J
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes Chris I am so happy, dissapointed I have to have another op. So over it. Dr Baley is just wonderful and so fussy.  See him again the 4th March, decided to wait till May to have them done. Need a break from ops to recover, no energy so tired all the time.

When you see what Dr Hassall did , so bad and what Dr Baley did what a difference.

Met a lady who had her, she had the same problem as I did except her boob job was worse. Had it re-done with another Dr and she paid for both was so angry.

Will put up some more picks in a few days.

Will email you tomorrow and catch up.

Big hugs your way.

Take care

Debbie.

• Debbie J
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks so happy with what Dr Baley has done. I will be glad when it is all finished. I have had 9 ops since March 2011, so over it all. I am so tired all the time still have to have nana naps in the day. I did not have chemo or radiation just on Femara, thought I would be feeling ok by now. Want to go back to work, but just not fit enough.

Hope all goes well with you.  Let me know how you go.

Just would love my fitness level back.

Big hugs

Take care

Debbie

• Debbie J
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks so happy with what Dr Baley has done. I will be glad when it is all finished. I have had 9 ops since March 2011, so over it all. I am so tired all the time still have to have nana naps in the day. I did not have chemo or radiation just on Femara, thought I would be feeling ok by now. Want to go back to work, but just not fit enough.

Hope all goes well with you.  Let me know how you go.

Just would love my fitness level back.

Big hugs

Take care

Debbie