PERTH WOMENS GET TOGETHER

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

If you belong to Perth Womens group or even if you don't but would like to or you live in W.A and plan to be in Perth on 15th February this post is for you!!!!!!!!!!.......Please make contact with me though before the day -----especially if you not part of the Perth Women's group.

Hello my luvlies

How are you all?, Well wishes coming your way to those who may not be doing as well as you would like.  We are thinking of you.

We hope you can come to our next Perth Women's get together, Chris has kindly offered to host it at her lovely home. Hubby has kindly offered to make himself scarce for a few hours. (bless him :)

When: Saturday 15th February
Time: 1.00pm
Where: Please contact me and I will give details
Bring: A small plate to share would be wonderful if you are up for it, if not I am sure there will be plenty of food

(A PINK theme is always good ;) even if on a pink plate. You all know how we luv our PINK!!!! :) don't we girls!!!!!

Please let me know if you are wanting to come along. Just to give us an idea of numbers.

If you have problems with transport or are not up for driving at present please let us know and we will put out an SOS call for you to see if anyone is in your area and could perhaps bring you along.

I can send you a map and pics of details to Chris's luvly home if you are looking at coming along. Just let me know on here, by email, or just phone or text me.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on 0408497613 or whitey.snm1@**** or on this website.

Can't wait to catch up with the oldies (haha) of the group and to meet the luvly newbies to the group.  Come along for a laugh ,a chat and to connect.

Luv today, tomorrow and always to all my precious pink sisters, so looking forward to seeing you all. Mich xoxoxoxoxo

Tagged:

Comments

• skarch33
    skarch33 Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks -looking forward to meeting you. I am at Karrinyup so if anyone needs a lift from over my way let me know. I don't know how to put contact details on here for that - maybe Mich could help ?

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you so much for the offer Sue and if anyone sees this post and needs a lift and is near Karrinyup please let me know.  Looking forward to meeting you and you meeting the group (girls) on Saturday.

Luv Mich xoxoxooxox