Our first Lunch

Options
Janey235
Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
edited November 2016 in Community news and events
I am very pleased to say that this little group is now officially off the ground. We had our first lunch yesterday in the City and, although a few members couldn't make it, we had a lovely time chatting and getting to know each other. We laughed, shed a few tears and talked well into the afternoon and compared notes of course. I don't know about you, lovely ladies, but I can't wait for next month and to meet with the rest of our group.

Good luck with whatever treatments you are all having next and hope to see you all soon.

Thanks ladies for coming on board.

Love Janey xxx
Tagged:

Comments

• Merlins mum
    Merlins mum Member Posts: 443
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It was great. I really enjoyed both the sharing and the friendship. (Some of us were still gossiping at 4pm!)

Looking forward to the next one. Thank you so much Jane for making this possible. For those of us with no family in the country, it is a fantastic support substitute.

Julie xx
  • Merlins mum
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Over the hump now!

Julie
  • Merlins mum
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Over the hump now!

Julie
  • Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Janey

How wonderful to be off the ground with your group.

It is always so much fun when you all get together.  You have one main thing that brings you together. 

I love the lil  group we have here in Perth so much.  I can thank BC for helping me find so very many special people in my life that I would never have met and connected with.

Lots of luv always, Mich xoxoxoxox

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Reading about other groups, especially yours, spurred me on to form one. Yes I'm really chuffed that it went so well. They are a beautiful bunch of ladies.

Hope you are doing okay Mich.

Hugs and kisses
    Janey xxx