Great Wall of China Challenge

Options
Sami71
Sami71 Member Posts: 12
edited January 2014 in Community news and events
Is anyone doing the Great Wall of China Challenge in October?

Comments

• SamzRusty
    SamzRusty Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

WOULD LOVE TOO! But my reconstruction is costing me $16K.....not in the budget this year.

Are you going?

Sam xoxoxox

• Sami71
    Sami71 Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yes I'm going. I'm pretty excited about it. My reconstruction probably won't be for another year.

Sami xxx
  • Celeste_BCNA
    Celeste_BCNA Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Guys,

Im Celeste - the BCNA staff member looking after the Great Wall trip. Let me know if you have any questions at all about this new adventure - so exciting. You can catch me on charrison@bcna.org.au

Sami71 - I think you may have been the very first person to register, and we already have another 7 signed on!

SamzRusty - dont forget you can fundraise the trip cost as well. But if its not doable this time, keep your eyes peeled for more Inspired Adventure trips for BCNA in 2015.

Celeste x

Celeste

• Celeste_BCNA
    Celeste_BCNA Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Guys,

Im Celeste - the BCNA staff member looking after the Great Wall trip. Let me know if you have any questions at all about this new adventure - so exciting. You can catch me on charrison@bcna.org.au

Sami71 - I think you may have been the very first person to register, and we already have another 7 signed on!

SamzRusty - dont forget you can fundraise the trip cost as well. But if its not doable this time, keep your eyes peeled for more Inspired Adventure trips for BCNA in 2015.

Celeste x

Celeste