Options
2»

Comments

• AnnieR
    AnnieR Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Cas
    I would love to come along Friday arvo let me know were and time and I will be there

Annie xo
  • mandycoop
    mandycoop Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm more than happy to meet up for a coffee. Friday is good for me xx
  • mandycoop
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm more than happy to meet up for a coffee. Friday is good for me xx
  • Casjsa
    Casjsa Member Posts: 181
    edited March 2015
    Options

Crestwood Plaza, you know on Olsen Ave near Bunnings Southport at Zarrafas.  There will be 3 of us at least.  2.30pm? 

I'm 5ft7, middle aged, dark blonde short wig (almost said hair  lol). I'll look out for you.  Are you doing the wig thing too?  I can usually pick them from a mile off because I now know what to look for.

• AnnieR
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Perfect will definently be there at 2:30 looking forward to meeting you and who ever else comes along.
    I still have my hair I start chemo on 12th feb
    I'm 52 short dark reddish hair
    See you then
    Annie xo
  • AnnieR
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Perfect will definently be there at 2:30 looking forward to meeting you and who ever else comes along.
    I still have my hair I start chemo on 12th feb
    I'm 52 short dark reddish hair
    See you then
    Annie xo
  • WendyS
    WendyS Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy, I live in Devonport now but grew up in Burnie - lovely place and couldnt imagine living anywhere else although I have lived in the UK for 2 years and NZ for 10 years nefore heading home.  I am still waiting on my staging as they have to wait for the Axilla Clearance pathology to come back but they said they werent expecting to find anyhting in the nodes that I had taken out (they werent sure how many they took as well). They didnt think that the micromet they found in the sentinel node had travelled anywhere.  Dont go back to the surgeon till the 6th Feb and next ONC appt isnt til the 21st Feb.  So all I know is that the tumour was  TNBC grade 2 and 2.5cm in size and I had .4cm of DCIS surrounding it - they got clear margins!!!!

• mandycoop
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Perfect, I'll be wearing a scarf. I'm 44 tall, medium build but the scarf will give it away lol.xx
    See you tomorrow
    Mandyx
  • Casjsa
    Casjsa Member Posts: 181
    edited March 2015
    Options

I had so much fun with you ladies this afternoon.  We have to do this coffee thing regularly.  Thanks everyone for coming.  Julie, Annie, Mandy ....huge hugs to all of you.

You all know where to find me now, and I know where to find you too.  We will do the uni bar thing too :P

Cas xxx

• mandycoop
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Me too Cas. It was wonderful to meet three strong positive ladies. I look forward to many more catch-ups and to lots of your positivity rubbing off. Thank you for sharing my journey with me.
    Lots of love and hugs xxxx