Merry Xmas Everyone

Options
Hazel M
Hazel M Member Posts: 708
edited December 2013 in Health and wellbeing

To all the wonderful pink ladies out there, may you all enjoy yourselves today. Hope you are surrounded by family and friends. For those who are unable to be close to loved ones, big, big, hugs to you. Let's all bring on a much happier, healthier 2014. Love to all, 

Hazel xx

Comments

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Same to you Hazel.How great that this network is still operating today to support and keep in touch with everyone.I believe that for some of us today is a great distraction,but like you said Hazel,there must be ladies that are not with loved ones today,or are just a bit down.Know that we are thinking of you,and someone will be here for a chat if needed I am sure:) xoxoxo Sending cyber hugs.Robyn
  • Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Same to you Hazel.How great that this network is still operating today to support and keep in touch with everyone.I believe that for some of us today is a great distraction,but like you said Hazel,there must be ladies that are not with loved ones today,or are just a bit down.Know that we are thinking of you,and someone will be here for a chat if needed I am sure:) xoxoxo Sending cyber hugs.Robyn
  • Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Hazel,

Thanks for you wishes and right back at you my dear. Hope you had a fantastic day with loved ones.

Wishing everyone a healing 2014

Love Janey xxx