Merry Christmas lovely ladies

Options
Christine Marie
Christine Marie Member Posts: 180
edited December 2013 in General discussion

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies here's hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas   that is filled with lots off love, peace & happiness & here's hoping for the best possible outcomes for 2014...I saw my oncologist the other day & she was happy that my wound is almost healed up, so now I have a Radiation date 30th of dec for 30 rounds..she said my last five rounds will be double becauseI had 2 tumors... I still have not seen the Gyno for the multiple cysts & thickening of the endo..My onco is not happy as she had sent a referal a month ago..she is going to follow that up for me. so am little depressed as I thought this would be cleared up by now..Trying to fight BC   with the possibilty of another cancer is just crazy.. the waiting in limbo is no good as we all know & I try not to think the worst but sometimes it is hard not to..I guess I just have to be stronger & try not worry... take care eveyone:) Christine :)x ((hugs)) to you all :) xox 

Comments

• Christine Marie
    edited March 2015
    Options

My GP said it would be quicker to get an app through the hospital... & I don't have private health cover...I just need to get back on top again :) thank you for the gentle hug xox Christine :)x

• Christine Marie
    edited March 2015
    Options

My GP said it would be quicker to get an app through the hospital... & I don't have private health cover...I just need to get back on top again :) thank you for the gentle hug xox Christine :)x

• Christine Marie
    edited March 2015
    Options

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wishing you a merry xmas, christine, and I hope it's not too long before you are on the up again. The waiting is the worst. I'm sending you a gentle hug, too:)

Hazel xx

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wishing you a merry xmas, christine, and I hope it's not too long before you are on the up again. The waiting is the worst. I'm sending you a gentle hug, too:)

Hazel xx

• Christine Marie
    edited March 2015
    Options

Gentle hug back at you Hazel..Enjoy Xmas & New Year :)...... Christine :)x 

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am just catching up on posts as I've been busy over the past week and very tardy in reading everyone's news.

I do hope you were able to relax and enjoy your Christmas Day with your family and forget about BC for a little while.

Waiting around for things to happen is excruciating isn't it and this is the worst time of year too.

Good luck with your radiation treatments on the 30th. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that all goes well.

Love Janey xxx