Time Over

Options
Lynne
Lynne Member Posts: 26
edited December 2010 in Health and wellbeing

Ok think it's time to give up on this one.  No bites to date, time to move on.  Lynne

Comments

• Cazz
    Cazz Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne - I just joined your group. I hope you get my message.

• Lynne
    Lynne Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Cazz thanks.  um don't know what else to say except maybe we could catch up for coffee sometime?  Might be moving to Rosebud sometime this year and my first thought was oh that's near you, but no, it's actually further away lol.

Lynne

• annieb
    annieb Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options

Is this group still going ? I live in Bayside area, and would like to join a group for chat and support.

• annieb
    edited March 2015
    Options

I live in Highett, Vic, and am happy to be a part of any group event........ maybe any others in the general area could all meet for a coffee, or a dog walk along the beach at Sandringham Any takers?

I have to visit breast care nurse tomorrow, as i seem to have developed some fluid build up since my op. (back on July 10)Has anyone else had any similar thing happen.?

Iam still awaiting radiotherapy treatment too................

Cheers,Annie B

• annieb
    edited March 2015
    Options

I live in Highett, Vic, and am happy to be a part of any group event........ maybe any others in the general area could all meet for a coffee, or a dog walk along the beach at Sandringham Any takers?

I have to visit breast care nurse tomorrow, as i seem to have developed some fluid build up since my op. (back on July 10)Has anyone else had any similar thing happen.?

Iam still awaiting radiotherapy treatment too................

Cheers,Annie B

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Annie,

my name is Donna and I also live in the Bayside area, I have been recently diagnosed and would like to connect with others for coffee and a chat.

cheers

Donna

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi,

I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and live in the Bayside area. I would very much like to connect with others in this area if possible.

If this group is still going I'd like to join.