Best wishes from BCNA

Options
Maxine
Maxine Member Posts: 41
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

I'm sure that I'm not alone in finding that Christmas approaches with increasing speed each year.  It sure does provide an opportunity for reflection on the past year and to start thinking about the next.  But first there is Christmas get togethers and family catch ups.

For many it's a really busy and fun time but for others it may be a painful reminder of those who are missing from the Christmas table or experiencing a separation from those close to them.

My husband John and my children, James and Maddy and I are spending Christmas Day with two of my three brothers and their families in Melbourne.  I am looking forward to lots of great food and some laughs.

I hope BCNA members and their families get the chance to have a celebration or two with your loved ones.  In doing so we can reflect on another year of life experience and the ups and downs that come with it.  Hopefully more ups than downs.

Very best wishes to you all for Christmas and a safe happy holiday period.

Maxine and everyone at BCNA.

Tagged:

Comments

• Bearteggie
    Bearteggie Member Posts: 326
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maxine

I am new to BCNA but I would like to wish you and everyone at BCNA a very happy Christmas and New Year and to thank you for all the work you put into this wonderful network.

Best wishes

Joy xx

• Judi Ann
    Judi Ann Member Posts: 77
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you Joy.  I too would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Love and best wishes to you all.  I feel blessed to be spending xmas with both of my girls, their husbands, their children, my sister and her husband and my nephew.  And of course my dear husband who has been so ill and is trying to get his head around 'not being normal" anymore.  No more sleeping aids for me - when I hit the pillow "lights are out".  Xmas time, now that the pressies are wrapped, food organised, travel completed, is for ENJOYING LOVED ONES.  Represh everyone so we can all welcome in the new year with a BANG.  Thanks for all the joy that you have sent my way in 2013. XLeonie

• sbp
    sbp Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2015
    Options

I too would like to wish everyone at BCNA a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Thank you for all your fabulous work you do and thank you for My Journey Kit, the bra especially has been a godsend for me. And this site too, it's an amazing tool that has informed me and supported me through a hell of time. Keep up the good work but first kick back and enjoy the festive season with your precious family and friends. See you all next year god willing, Sandra xoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Kaethie

A big welcome to you in being a part of one of the best organisations I know.

You are a lucky girl - just like I am.

I hope it works out to be all that you hoped for working for BCNA and therefore being lucky enough to work with all us beautiful BCNA pink sisters plus the very special and precious BCNA staff.

Lots of luv always, Mich xoxoxooxxo