Xmas time

hollyr
hollyr Member Posts: 25
edited December 2010 in Day to day

Well not long before Chrissy and other than it the continuous rain all is well. 2 more treatments of Chemo left and none till 29th Dec. At least I feel quite normal for the festive day other than these eye twitches. It's nice to see the end of the tunnel and start to make some New Years resolutions. For once I am actually going to stick to them:) I really now know the saying so much to do and so little time, but will definately be going to make the utter most of it!!!

Very exciting as this year my little boy (2) is starting to get excited about Christmas. And as he has only really had birthday parties to compare celebrations to, he thinks Santa is going to bring him some cake. lol. Precious. Makes shopping easier;)

For all of you out there who have been effected by cancer I hope your Chrissy & New Years Days are fantastic and you enjoy every bit of it(and aren't too rough for you who are having Chemo on Chrissy eve). My thoughts, love and best wishes go out to all!

MERRY CHRISSY & HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVE HOLLY & FAMILY

If there is anyone out in the Lockeyer Valley region who would like to catch up for a coffee drp us a line.

Comments

• Cazz
    Cazz Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2015

Hi Holly

Glad to hear you are so close to finishing chemo. It's such a relief to have it over.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. I'm sure your little boy will have a great time. Kids are so precious at Christmas (and all the time).

Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year.

Caren