***WATCH OUT INGLE FARM...HERE WE COME :)***

Options
Celbird
Celbird Member Posts: 680
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hello Ladies, do you live in Ingle Farm or the surrounding suburbs? Our next get-together will be held at 12 noon on Wednesday 4th December at Café Numero Uno, Ingle Farm, so why not come along! It’s a great chance to meet other Adelaide ladies who are on their own breast cancer journey, share stories and make new friends!

Café Numero Uno is located at:
Ingle Farm Shopping Centre – Shops 10-11
Cnr Walkeys & Montague Road, Ingle Farm SA 5098
Telephone: 8396 7040

Free car parking is available directly outside Cafe Numero Uno at Ingle Farm Shopping Centre. (Café Numero Uno faces Montague Road).

Please RSVP to book a seat.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Tagged:

Comments

• TraceyM
    TraceyM Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Celeste

I'd like to try again and come and meet! Might be a touch late but will do my best. My 4 yr old son might come too, is that okay? Thanks.
    Tracey
  • Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tracey, looking forward to meeting you (hopefully) on the 4th of December! Yes of course your son is welcome to come along! We look forward to meeting you both. Don't forget, if you cant stay for lunch, you can always pop in for a cuppa instead, cheers Celeste :)

• Dianne Radloff
    Dianne Radloff Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2015
    Options

Celeste, I will come on the 4th Dec, looking forward to catching up, see you then. Di.

•  
  • Dianne Radloff
    Dianne Radloff Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2015
    Options

Celeste, I will come on the 4th Dec, looking forward to catching up, see you then. Di.

•  
  • Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great Di, it will be lovely to meet you xx