NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
edited February 2014 in General discussion

MARCH TO NOVEMBER 2013

Comments

• AnnaB
    AnnaB Member Posts: 176
    edited March 2015
    Options

Your hair looks great.  Did you use anything in particular as it started to grow?

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Pretty Lady! It nice to see the progression of you looking happier and happier. Did you use a special type of dye? I have heard that an organic type is best.
    Keep on smiling Bel
    Juice Janey xxx
  • Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Pretty Lady! It nice to see the progression of you looking happier and happier. Did you use a special type of dye? I have heard that an organic type is best.
    Keep on smiling Bel
    Juice Janey xxx
  • Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You look so,so beautiful Bel.It is great to see the progression.I think these pics will give a lot of ladies great hope.Good on you.xoxoRobyn
  • JodieWall
    JodieWall Member Posts: 259
    edited March 2015
    Options

Bel...wow...You are amazing and so strong for taking step by step photos.

im in awe. You are beautiful.

I wish I had the courage to take photos like that WOW.

Jodie xx

• NaturalBel
    edited March 2015
    Options

I used QV GENTLE  Wash on my head for the last 6 months to save money.  Guess what it works fine.  It has been a perfect money saver, bought the big pump style for the shower, and thought, I have sensitive scalp, why not.  I had no dry scalp, no dandruff, it was great!

• NaturalBel
    edited March 2015
    Options

PROFESSIONAL COLOUR BY DELORENZO IN A SALON.  SKIN TEST ONE WEEK BEFORE, MUST DO THE SKIN ALLERGY TEST.

• NaturalBel
    edited March 2015
    Options

I just found it easier to be upfront with what was going on, because my husband and I live where there isnt any family or at that stage, friends.  So, I wanted every one to know what it was about, as an educational and honesty sytem.  It felt right for me, and when I did see every one, they felt as though they understood, and there was no awkward moment.  Nothing bothers me about having Cancer, or what happended.  I just thought this "I had no idea, so I bet they wont!"