Fun at the Fair

Options
Pixie29
Pixie29 Member Posts: 59
edited November 2013 in Community news and events

We had a fantastic day for our Mini Field of Women last Saturday in Perth. Veronica was the star attraction and even the local Mayor came for a chat and to to taste our punch.

The balloon launch was breathtaking! Many thanks to my pink sisters Mich x, Ali, Fungooleyruley (AKA Vicki the cupcake queen) and also Marita and Louise from BCNA for all their support. Vicki :) xoxox

Comments

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Congratulations Vicki on a job well done.  It was a fabulous afternoon.  It was so well organised.  I am so proud to sit along side you as a Community Liaison Officer. 

Lots of love, Mich xoxoxoxoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Congratulations Vicki on a job well done.  It was a fabulous afternoon.  It was so well organised.  I am so proud to sit along side you as a Community Liaison Officer. 

Lots of love, Mich xoxoxoxoxo

• fungooleyruley
    fungooleyruley Member Posts: 84
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What a lovely event this was Vicki! You did such an awesome job and I enjoyed the opportunity to be involved in a primary school fair, something I haven't done in a very long time. It was a privilege and my pleasure to participate and congrats to you on the money raised for BCNA on the day. Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday at our Xmas get together!