Get-together at Golden Grove ;)

Options
Celbird
Celbird Member Posts: 680
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hello ladies,

Do you live in Golden Grove or the surrounding suburbs?  Our next get-together will be held at 7pm on Friday 22nd November at The Village Hotel (Tavern), Golden Grove, so why not come along!  It’s a great chance to meet other Adelaide ladies who are on their own breast cancer journey, share stories and make new friends! :)

The Village Hotel (Tavern) is located at:
Cnr The Grove & Golden Ways
Golden Grove, SA, 5125
Telephone: 08 8289 2622

Free car parking is available on site next to the Village Shopping Centre.

Please note that there are renovations underway at the Hotel, however it’s business as usual!

Please RSVP to book a seat.
Looking forward to seeing you soon! :)

Tagged:

Comments

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

No worries Patricia, hopefully you can make it next time xx

• Getzymum
    Getzymum Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Celbird, Thankyou for the invitation, it has been quite a while since I attended any of these "get togethers" but would love to attend and give them another try.

Inga

(getzymum)

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Inga, looking foward to seeing you at Golden Grove!

Take care,

Celeste ?

• Fun72
    Fun72 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I would love to join you lovely ladies I really need to get out out the moment but I would love to be able to bring a friend with me as I am a little a bit shy
  • Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Fun72, yes by all means, please come along and bring a friend with you for sure! We understand that the first time attending something new can be pretty daunting...it's hard to know what to expect :) You are welcome to bring a friend any time you want :)

Looking forward to meeting you both, Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Christine, how wonderful that you have John attending all your events with you...he must be a very special man.

Yes please do come along and bring John too...he is more than welcome to come :). Invitations to our get-togethers are extended to family members and friends.

In the past we have had husbands/partners attend our get-togethers, however so far I haven't received any other requests to bring along a husband/partner to our Golden Grove get-together (we may get some closer to the day). We'd love to meet you both however.

Looking forward to meeting you and John.

Take care, Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi all, just wanted to let you know that we have had a great response so far to our upcoming get-together at Golden Grove, both through the BCNA online network and our Facebook page!

Please spread the word about this opportunity to meet new people and make new friends who truly understand what it is like to be diagnosed with breast cancer. Come along and be welcomed with open arms, and feel free to share as little or as much as you like about yourself. Please feel free to bring a partner/hubby/friend if you like.

Those who are new to our get-togethers will receive a "first-timer" little gift

Don't forget, we will be meeting at 7pm on Friday 22nd November at The Village Hotel (Tavern), Golden Grove - Cnr The Grove & Golden Ways. Free car parking is available on site next to the Village Shopping Centre.

Don't let the renovations underway at the Hotel put you off though...it’s business as usual!

Please RSVP to book a seat.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon in Golden Grove!

Celeste?
  • Getzymum
    Getzymum Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Celeste, wasn't sure if I could bring hubby or not to the dinner but he would very much like to come if you would please include him in your numbers.  Don has been my rock throughout my diagnosis,treatment and ongoing problems I am having, cant say my health has been wonderful since finishing all my treatment.We look forward to meeting you.

Inga

• Dianne Radloff
    Dianne Radloff Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am unable to attend this time but look forward coming to a future function, Dianne.

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

No worries Dianne, thanks for your response xx