Stretch it out...

Options
LMA
LMA Member Posts: 24
edited October 2013 in General discussion
Light bulb moment number 2007896778 recurring... As I sit in a pretty dreary waiting room for a bone scan I'm thinking I would love to be stretching right now.. Couldn't we create a little yoga Matt style waiting room with Swiss balls ? I'm thinking we could knock obesity and stress on the head at the same time... Seems such a waste of time just sitting here.. God knows what people used to do before iPhones and ipads ... Ohhh probably chatted amongst them selves I know which is lovely but I can't believe how awkward these places are... I want to walk in and start a danceathon or set up a portable karaoke machine to get people distracted in between.. Ha

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options

Waiting is so stressful, yoga would be great! Unfortunately the danceathon or karaoke would probably just stress me more. Maybe there could be multiple waiting areas with different activities to suit our different personalities? Ha, ha. :) Deanne

• LMA
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Love it... Actually i didnt know writing would be so cathartic but hey i didnt expect any of this so its amazing me every day!
  • Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am a rebel fighter for the Natter Knights, fighting against the evil Empire of the Smart Devices. Hope isn't lost for the human race yet though. No the electronic age hasn't quite conquered mankind. There is still a resistance movement out there who are practicing the art of conversation in secret and passing on casual dialogue behind enemy lines. The enemy Smart Device users are spreading out in waiting rooms across hospitals around the globe trying to silence those few who cherish the old ways of the 'Chin-Waggers'. But the Natter Knights are rebelling and fighting back against them. Or are they? Oh No! OMG what is happening? The force is too strong! I've been converted! I've gone over to the dark side. I'M BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!

Cue heavy breathing.

May the force be with us all ;)

Janey xxx

PS couldn't restrict. Pardon to pun.

• LMA
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Love it but I'm afraid I'm a serious dark side devotee with the unusual knack of liking a chat at the same time... Oh well, what scares me a little more is the hour of the dark nights that you gals are blogging at... At least I know where to come .. Ha ha ... I'm quite a newbie.. Just diagnosed and surgery Monday...
  • Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well welcome aboard although no one wants to be on this journey. I'm used to the wee small hours now. This network is a godsend for getting this off our chests LOL
    Janey xxx