Christmas Luncheon

Options
Lyn11
Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hi everyone,

Just to let everyone know that the Strathpine Coffee and Chat Club is having their Christmas Luncheon on the 18th December at Eatons Hill Tavern at 11.30am.

Everyone is asked to bring a pink gift up to the value of $10 for our secret santa basket and there will be a couple of lucky door prizes.

All are welcome for a really noisy luncheon.

Lynne

xxx

Tagged:

Comments

• mindy
    mindy Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks for the reminder I've been kind of caught up this year & haven't made it much. Planning to be better organised next year.
    I will be there with bells on...if I can find the bells 8-) looking forward to seeing everyone & catching up
    Geraldine xx
  • Lyn11
    Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Daina, yes we are still going strong and meeting up every 2 weeks. In fact I have just returned home from this morning's get together! We had another new lady there so our group is growing.

I get onto the BCNA site quite regularly and send a few private messages but I don't do too many posts as I don't want to be seen as a serial poster....a "pest poster", lol.

I am really well now and loving where I am. I still take the Arimidex (22 months to go) but the side effects are now miniscule. I exercise regularly and have a race with myself most mornings as I try to beat my yesterday's time on my walk. I even went on a Parkrun last weekend but it was more of a Parkshuffle. I hope to go again this weekend!

Two years ago I was miserable and moany. Today I am happy and well. There IS life after breast cancer!