Salisbury...we are on our way!

Celbird
Celbird Member Posts: 680
edited November 2016 in Community news and events
Hello ladies, do you live in Salisbury or the surrounding suburbs? Our next get-together will be held at 7pm on Friday 25th October at Fasta Pasta Salisbury, so why not come along! It’s a great chance to meet other Adelaide ladies who are... on their own breast cancer journey, share stories and make new friends!

Fasta Pasta Salisbury is located at:
28 Park Tce
Salisbury SA 5108
Telephone: 8258 8888

Free car parking is available on site.

Please RSVP to ABCFG to book a seat.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Tagged:

Comments

• Celbird
    Celbird Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2015

Hi Daina, yes we are the travelling friendship group, lol...we get around! We visit many suburbs in metropolitan Adelaide, and now have rural women come to our get-togethers when they visit Adelaide for treatment.

We've had many ABCFG online members meet up face to face at our get-togethers, but I'm not sure of the exact number to be honest. We have regulars who come along to most events, and others who pop in now and then. We;ve had a steady flow of new ladies come along too...either via the BCNA online network, our Facebook page, promotional items (eg business cards displayed in gyms, doctors clinics etc), referrals from hospitals, word of mouth etc. I've had lots of calls this month about our group, so I expect "pink October" is responsible for this. ?