PERTH GIRLS SAVE THE DATE

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited October 2013 in Community news and events

Hello to all the luvly Perth Girls

Please save the date of 30TH NOVEMBER 2013 at 1PM for our Christmassy Celebration in Pink which will be our lil theme for our get together.

We are going to go out all in "PINK" for our get together before Christmas. (Really what other colour is there girls)

My very precious BCNA Beastie will be over from Sydney to spend time with me and to get to meet some of the beautiful Perth Pink Sisters.

If you can please let us know if you can make it as we are looking at getting it catered for???? still in progress.

We will give details of where in the very near future but just wanted you to get it booked in before your calendar gets full with all your other Christmas celebrations.

It is the silly season coming up again......

Luv u all and I really hope you are all travelling okay.  I think of you every day.

Luv always, Mich xoxoxo

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am not sure if I will be able to attend this do. My son is coming over for a week around then, and we might be away. Nothing is planned yet, but I may not be in Perth. I will let you know definitely closer to the time, if that is ok. Love Chris xx
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yayyyyyy excellent, excellent.  I have just put up a post of details both on the main post and also on the Perth Women group as well.

C U There, luv always, Mich xoxoxoxoxoxo

• Cindy M
    Cindy M Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich, Yes, I will definitely be at the Lunch on the 30th. Can't wait. Hope all is going well with you. Keep us posted on the chamber and all your adventures. Love Cindy xox 

• Cindy M
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich, Yes, I will definitely be at the Lunch on the 30th. Can't wait. Hope all is going well with you. Keep us posted on the chamber and all your adventures. Love Cindy xox 

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Cindy

Great to hear you are joining us on the 30th.  Looking forward to seeing you. Bring some pics of your grandees :-)

I am doing okay. 9 chamber sessions down with 24 to go but whose counting.  What can I say.............

I am just taking it one day at a time at the moment. It is a great lesson I learnt from my original BC journey.

Lots of love always, hope you and yours are all well. luv Mich xoxoxoxo

• Lara O Perth
    Lara O Perth Member Posts: 37
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi All,

I will have to miss this one as its a little to close to after I have my last Chemo.

Have a great time.

Lara

xoxoxo

• Lara O Perth
    Lara O Perth Member Posts: 37
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi All,

I will have to miss this one as its a little to close to after I have my last Chemo.

Have a great time.

Lara

xoxoxo

• Cindy M
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich and all the ladies I met at Hillary's. Well I have my big outing on Friday with Carmel of Mt Pleasant. Carmel does permanent Make-up and I am having the finishing touches to my reconstruction done.Very excited and it is partly thanks to you Chris as I took your advice and did a touch up with the lipstick and it made me feel (and look) so good - yes, the icing on the cake so to speak. Not really sure what to expect pain wise but after everything we have been through and many of you still are it should be a walk in the park. I'll keep you posted. Stick with it Mich you are never far from my thoughts - you too Lara. What a great feeling when you finish that last Chemo.Sending good vibes to anyone out there doing it tough. Love Cindy xox Oh yes, BFK to you Mich X

• Cindy M
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich and all the ladies I met at Hillary's. Well I have my big outing on Friday with Carmel of Mt Pleasant. Carmel does permanent Make-up and I am having the finishing touches to my reconstruction done.Very excited and it is partly thanks to you Chris as I took your advice and did a touch up with the lipstick and it made me feel (and look) so good - yes, the icing on the cake so to speak. Not really sure what to expect pain wise but after everything we have been through and many of you still are it should be a walk in the park. I'll keep you posted. Stick with it Mich you are never far from my thoughts - you too Lara. What a great feeling when you finish that last Chemo.Sending good vibes to anyone out there doing it tough. Love Cindy xox Oh yes, BFK to you Mich X

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good on you Cindy.  Get yourself an old leather belt like the cowboys used to have to bite on for the pain.  You'll be right sweety (just joking).  Wishing you all the very best with it.  It will be good to be able to say that part of you is now complete again.  

I also send my love to Lara and anyone else out there doin it a bit tough right now.

Love n hugs to all my luvly pink sisters, Mich xoxoxo

• Cindy M
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Girls, Had my visit with Carmel at Permanent Make Up, Mt Pleasant and I am so glad I did. The procedure was done last Friday and there was no pain at all. I couldn't feel the tattoo being done -  it was quite pink for a few days and now 9 days later it is perfect. Exactly the same colour as the natural one. I'm amazed at how good it has made me feel. Especially when I originally didn't feel the need for it. Looking forward to our Christmas lunch.Hope everyone is doing well. and look forward to catching up.  Mich you must be just about finished are you? Hope so. BFK to you of course. Love Cindy xox

• Cindy M
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich and all our other friends, Cant wait to catch up tomorrow. Mich I'm so happy you have finished the Chamber. Will be great to have a chat to you and see how you are doing. I have had a look at some of the Blogs and can't see anything about a Secret Santa Gift. Are we doing that?  I am going to so many other Christmas lunches that do have the secret Santa so I'm probably just confused. Not unusual for me! BFK's and see you tomorrow. Love Cindy xox

• Cindy M
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich and all our other friends, Cant wait to catch up tomorrow. Mich I'm so happy you have finished the Chamber. Will be great to have a chat to you and see how you are doing. I have had a look at some of the Blogs and can't see anything about a Secret Santa Gift. Are we doing that?  I am going to so many other Christmas lunches that do have the secret Santa so I'm probably just confused. Not unusual for me! BFK's and see you tomorrow. Love Cindy xox

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Cindy

A bit late to reply now I know but apologies. Life has been a bit busy with my BCNA beastie visiting that I have not been on the site as much as usual.

It was so lovely you catch up with you yesterday and you did look so well and pink def suits you.

Hoping you had a luvly time and I look forward to us catching up in the New Year.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and enjoy those precious grandees of yours.

Luv always, Mich xoxoxoxo