Fundraiser High Tea

Options
mgndam1603
mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
edited October 2013 in Community news and events

Hi Ladies,

Thank-you for those ladies that attended the High Tea on Sunday, OMG I am exhausted. I tend to forget I am still in recovery. I wouldn't have missed it for the world what a wonderful afternoon.

Funds raised for the afternoon was $1,925 and still some small amounts straggling in.

Here we all are, what a lovely group we are too.

Thank-you ladies for coming along and supporting the event. I hope ou all get behind me in next years event of a Pink Tie Cocktail Party.

Cheers,
Donna

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options

What a great achievement thank you Donna for opening your home to all of us, we had a lovely afternoon, what a great photo of a great fun bunch.

Regards Adean

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options

What a great achievement thank you Donna for opening your home to all of us, we had a lovely afternoon, what a great photo of a great fun bunch.

Regards Adean

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

That's an amazing amount of money you raised.Well done Donna and I'm sure you all had a great time.   Tonya xx

• dianne_n
    dianne_n Member Posts: 35
    edited March 2015
    Options

I was honored to be a part this wonderful day. Donna you amaze me, you're a beautiful person inside and out. Knowing how much work it was to organise just makes it all worth it. To all the people who attended thank you for making it such a positive/fun/happy day!! And nearly $2000 raised, woo hoo!!