Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

2 years on!

Options

Comments

• Erica Shadiac
    Erica Shadiac Member Posts: 190
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Celeste, I've just seen your post as I have just returned from 3 weeks in South Africa - in the break after chemo and before radio starts. Sooooo pleased you are taking a holiday to celebrate. Great to hear you are winning! :D
    Cheers
    Erica
  • Erica Shadiac
    Erica Shadiac Member Posts: 190
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Celeste, I've just seen your post as I have just returned from 3 weeks in South Africa - in the break after chemo and before radio starts. Sooooo pleased you are taking a holiday to celebrate. Great to hear you are winning! :D
    Cheers
    Erica
  • Celbird
    Celbird Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you Mel for your post. I wish you all the best for your treatment starting on the 21st. Never give up hope! Take care, Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you so much Al. I have just arrived home from my holiday and had a wonderful time, living each day to the max! Take care, Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Viv, thanks for your message. I don't know for how long I will be getting these wonderful ressults, but for now I think it's important to share them as I would like to think they offer hope to others who are struggling. Take care, Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Cath, I had a fabulous time on the Gold Coast, celebrating with my daughter and dear friends! Take care, Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you Julia, I really enjoyed myself while on holiday...it was a great chance to celebrate, that's for sure! Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for your message Debbie. My holiday was fantastic! Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you Janey. Yes, Mr V is my best friend...without him I think I would've been in big trouble! Let's just hope he wants to be best friends for some time to come! Long live Mr V, lol! Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you Klea. I had a wonderful time and I hope that by sharing my story it gives others hope, Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you so much Julie, what a lovely message. Yes I must admit I did have some celebratory bevvies, even though I am not a drinker, lol! Take care, Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you Penny! ? Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich, thanks for your post. I had a wonderful holiday...it was lovely to be away from hospitals, needles, chemo and to just feel normal for a while. It was also a great chance to sit on the beach and reflect on the last 2 years. Yes, lets hope Mr V chooses to hang around for some time to come! Take care, Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you Daina. Yes, I also did a lot of happy dancing while I was away....I even did a little happy dance in the rain on the beach in Surfers Paradise, lol! Celeste ?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you Paula. I do hope that Mr V can help others too, as he has been totally amazing for me! Take care, Celeste ?