CALLING ALL PERTH GIRLS

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hey luvly Perth girls

Just a reminder that we have our next get together coming up this Saturday 5th October.

We will be meeting at Breakwater at 1pm in the Hillarys Boat Harbour.

Anyone is welcome to join us.  We would love to see you there.

We can sit and eat and share a drink together and chat chat away and then we can wander the shops if we want to after.  

It is a beautiful setting for all us beautiful pink sisters to meet and share a laugh and maybe a tear and even a few girly giggles have been heard before.

DON'T FORGET THE PINK.  Maybe something in your hair, on your shirt.  Just anything pink will do.

C U All there.

Luv and happiness coming your way, Mich xoxoxoxo

Tagged:

Comments

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yayyyyy excellent xoxo

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ohhhh that is a bummer Jan. You could always bring your grandie with you if you wanted to.  Will leave it up to you luvy.  If we don't see you I hope you will stay in touch now and again and just let us know how you are doing and what you are up to.

I will keep you up to speed about the next get together.

Lots of love always, Mich xoxoox

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Excellent Cindy.  We would love to see you. You should be able to find us as we will be the ones with something pink on.  If you can't find us please call my mobile 0408497613.

We all look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Lots of love always, Mich xoxo

• Pixie29
    Pixie29 Member Posts: 59
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mich
    As you know,I will do my best to be there, even if a little late! I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Much love Vicki xox
  • Pixie29
    Pixie29 Member Posts: 59
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mich
    As you know,I will do my best to be there, even if a little late! I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Much love Vicki xox
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Excellent,we are looking forward to you being able to make it but we fully understand if you are unable to get there in time.

Lots of love, Mich xoxooxox

• Cindy M
    Cindy M Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015
    Options

How lovely, thankyou - see you then Mich. Cindy xox

• gilliann
    gilliann Member Posts: 76
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi girlies,
    What a week!
    Today I moved house, had to leave my previous one as the owner was unwilling to fix several faults with it. One major one being there was water coming in a crack of the building. My bedroom carpet is saturated in water with mold spreading everywhere. We have been very patient but they have done nothing to rectify the problem. Tired of arguing and could do without the added stress. Move went ok but have caught the lurgie from my hubby. I'll see how I feel tomorrow, might feel better but am also conscious of spreading germs. Xxx
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

You poor luvly.  It is a shame you have the dreaded lurgy right now when we all looking forward to seeing you again.but we fully understand that you need to keep yourself well precious so just see how you go.

I hope things settle down with your move.  Sounds like you had the landlord from hell.

Take care of yourself and if we see you we see you.  Love always, Mich xoxooxxo

• Cindy M
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thank you so much for inviting us to join you today Mich. it was a wonderful arvo and I feel I have made some lovely new friends. Good luck for the next several weeks and I will look forward to catching up again soon. Love Cindy xox
  • Cindy M
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thank you so much for inviting us to join you today Mich. it was a wonderful arvo and I feel I have made some lovely new friends. Good luck for the next several weeks and I will look forward to catching up again soon. Love Cindy xox
  • Cindy M
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for your well wishes Cindy.  It was so lovely to meet you today and yes you have made some beautiful new BCNA Perthite friends today.  

We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.  We are here for you anytime though should the need arise.

Don't forget lots of hugs with your special grandies.  One of the best medicines in the world.

Love always, Mich xooxxoxo