Coastal journey

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited September 2013 in Community news and events

Hubby and I just completed our dream holiday of driving from Sydney to Ballarat via the coast.

Weather was good, scenery wonderful (whales, dolphins, seals and myriads of birds) as well as varied sightings of the Pink Lady!

Makes us all realise how far BCNA's great work has spread across the country.

This is one such sighting, me reflected in the window at Wyanga Park WInery, Lakes Entrance.

Comments

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy,

so glad you had a good trip. I love coastal views. I have yet to see a whale up close though. Maybe next year..

All the best, Kathy.

P. S. I may be moving to Launceston in early 2014. If so I will be in touch.

• pisces_tas
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy,

so glad you had a good trip. I love coastal views. I have yet to see a whale up close though. Maybe next year..

All the best, Kathy.

• pisces_tas
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy,

All the best, Kathy.

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

AH that may prove to be a good thing, so much more going on here. Definitely will keep in touch.