Special offer for BCNA members

Options
Daina_BCNA
Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
edited August 2013 in Community news and events

Hi all,

I just wanted to pass on that Professor John Boyages is offering a discount on his book "Breast Cancer: Taking control" to BCNA members.

Comments

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have this book and I would highly recommend it.  I referred to it constantly from the beginning of my diagnosis right the way through my journey.  

Mich xoxoxo

• Erica Shadiac
    Erica Shadiac Member Posts: 190
    edited March 2015
    Options

I also have a copy and refer to it for each stage. Good to read in parts as needed.

Erica

• Margaretha
    Margaretha Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options

This book is excellent, written in non medical jargon so it is easy to understand and there are many different subjects and illustrations from diagnoses to reconstruction etc..Bought mine at full cost and was well worth it. I have had it for over 12months and still look things up every now and then, a very good reference book .

Margaretha xo

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I also bought this book just over 2 years ago and it is so very informative. He uses clever analogies that just make everything so easy to understand, and to remember. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in having a better understanding of their breast cancer. Love Chris xx
  • Cherylek
    Cherylek Member Posts: 197
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Best book I have read on breast cancer, it helped me understand my diagnosis and treatment. Cheryle :)