Next get together 21st September

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited August 2013 in General discussion
Hi girls ,well we had a great meet up and already have planned the next. So September 21st at Eating House shop 17 Wellington village shopping centre 1100 Wellington rd Rowville at 12 o'clock for lunch . Will post a reminder again before the day. Hope to see some more new faces. Our table will have the pink lady on displayed. Regards adean

Comments

• dianne_n
    dianne_n Member Posts: 35
    edited March 2015
    Options

All going well I'll be coming to next meetup, I (should) be up and walking properly again minus the crutches......... Had a great laugh on Saturday, it was great meeting so many inspiring women. Thank you again to Adean for being my friendly Chauffeur. Would have been such a disappointment to have missed out.

• dianne_n
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi, me again!! Well only 5 days until plaster is off....yay!!

Anyway, posting this comment for anyone who needs a lift to meetup on the 21st Sept. I'm coming from Cheltenham and I'd be happy to pick anyone up on the way to Rowville.

See you there!!

Dianne :)

• dianne_n
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi, me again!! Well only 5 days until plaster is off....yay!!

Anyway, posting this comment for anyone who needs a lift to meetup on the 21st Sept. I'm coming from Cheltenham and I'd be happy to pick anyone up on the way to Rowville.

See you there!!

Dianne :)

• adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Good news di , look forward to it, I have had quite a few enquiries about our group so we may have a few more ladies on the day. Hope you are well. Adean
  • sue lonie
    sue lonie Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi,

Is this get together available to anyone. Do I need to book? I would love to join in.

• dianne_n
    edited March 2015
    Options

No need to 'book' just let Adean know so she has enough seats organised at cafe, if you need a lift, I live in Cheltenham and could pick u up on the way :)

• adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Would love if you can join us . Regards adean