BCNA summit

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited August 2013 in General discussion
Hi all just returned from the summit in sydney ,Thank you thank you to BCNA for giving me the chance to go , one of the most amazing pick me up I've ever had. Thanks to all the great ladies who came and said hi to me you know who you are girls. I have never been more loved by complete strangers. I've come home different. I've made amazing new friends , and I hope our dear friend Mitch is feeling ok xxxxx. What a bunch of crazy crazy women. Adean. Xxxx

Comments

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am so looking forward to our morning tea next Saturday and hopefully you can give us all the news on the summit, good news that it went so well and it doesn't surprise me the ladies were all so friendly.

cheers

Donna

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am so looking forward to our morning tea next Saturday and hopefully you can give us all the news on the summit, good news that it went so well and it doesn't surprise me the ladies were all so friendly.

cheers

Donna

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was so nice to meet you in person-sorry I didn't recognize you at first.Yes,it was a terrific 2 days and 2 nights and I am buggered! I seem to have so many note pads and pens in my bag.I took alot of notes-just hope I can read my scribbles.It is lovely to meet so many wonderful women in one place.There is a real sisterhood and you can feel the love.I look forward to "chatting"with you online more often Adean cos you are a real sweetie!! love Tonya xx

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tonya and Adean,

Lovely you got to meet at the Summit in Sydney, NSW recently. I enjoyed the Launceston Forum in Tasmania this last March, and met and still in contact with a few ladies, out of it.

I also met some from BCNA and Maxine Morand, an intelligent, compassionate, lady and a great speaker.

Kathy.

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey girls

It was sooooo lovely to get to chat with you Tonya and Adean even if for only a short time.  It is funny as I look at pics of you girls all the time but when I see you in the flesh I have so much trouble putting the BCNA pic with your actual face.  I didn't even recognise poor Leonie Moore or Adean.   Tonya I have seen very briefly before.  Kathy I am sorry I didn't get to say hello.

I have put up a post about my disastrous couple of days but I did walk/fly home with some lovely memories and I so look forward to continuing our association on line through fantastic BCNA and I hope to get to see you all again in the not too distant future.  Thanks girls, luv u all and yes I have a great bunch of online friends to share with.

A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. JimmyPatricia Neal

Lots of love today, tomorrow and always, Mich xoxoxo