If you need a laugh....

Options
Deanne
Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
edited August 2013 in Health and wellbeing
Decided to wear my wig to go and pick-up some take-away from a lovely Italian restaurant.

Still get a bit paranoid about making sure wig is sitting just right, so spent time checking this numerous times before leaving the house.

Had to walk through 2 very busy side-walk cafes to get the take-away. As I was walking back to the car, I realized that while my wig looked great I had completely forgotten that I was wearing my Ugg boots!

I nearly died with embarrassment but it gave us all a great laugh when I got home with the food!

Teach me to be so vain about the hair!
Deanne xx

Comments

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That's funny Deanne. I bet you had a good laugh. I can totally relate to this as I did the same thing. After making sure I had makeup on to disguise my bald face and carefully selecting a scarf to match what I was wearing, there I was in the middle of the supermarket with my moccasins on. I was mortified. Oh well, I think we are the only ones that notice and if we get the odd stare, well who cares. We are okay sister.
    Cheers
    Janey xx
  • Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That's funny Deanne. I bet you had a good laugh. I can totally relate to this as I did the same thing. After making sure I had makeup on to disguise my bald face and carefully selecting a scarf to match what I was wearing, there I was in the middle of the supermarket with my moccasins on. I was mortified. Oh well, I think we are the only ones that notice and if we get the odd stare, well who cares. We are okay sister.
    Cheers
    Janey xx
  • Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Cheers
    Janey xx