alone time

Options
Cobie
Cobie Member Posts: 44
edited August 2013 in Health and wellbeing

i like to be alone at times, its good for the sole.  i sit here on the hill and can just scream, cry, swear or just chil.   i have only been on the hill for the past 2 months and really enjoy it.  i have been able to reflect on my cancer road and how its now been 9months ago i was diagnosed.  reflect on what myself and family have been through in that time and what we hope to go through in the future. my husband has been my rock and there is no way that i could do or go through this without him. i have seen others fall apart but not us,, we are rock solid!.. we both keep a brave face on for eachother and there is only certine times that we fall apart but pull eachother back on the road and make it smooth for each other.  

love you so much my baby

Comments

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You are so right. I like to be on my own occasionally too. When it was warmer, I'd sit on our verandah and look at our lovely view of the mountains and just think and be quiet. Like you, I couldn't have done any of this without the wonderful love and support of my husband. He's my school sweetheart and we've been together for 37 years and married for 31. If any positives have come from my BC journey it's that our relationship is stronger than ever, it just keeps getting better and better. Love my man.
    Love and strength to you too Cobie. Keep those positive thoughts coming. Love Janey xxx
  • Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You are so right. I like to be on my own occasionally too. When it was warmer, I'd sit on our verandah and look at our lovely view of the mountains and just think and be quiet. Like you, I couldn't have done any of this without the wonderful love and support of my husband. He's my school sweetheart and we've been together for 37 years and married for 31. If any positives have come from my BC journey it's that our relationship is stronger than ever, it just keeps getting better and better. Love my man.
    Love and strength to you too Cobie. Keep those positive thoughts coming. Love Janey xxx
  • annie58
    annie58 Member Posts: 108
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Girls,

Im with you and love to have quiet time just to think and reflect.

Im also lucky to have a husband that is the family rock. Sometimes he doesnt want to be the rock but he keeps it together so well. Always there for me, we have been married 27 years good years, though the last 3 have had ups and downs. At times he has been the one to make decisions because I have been frozen with fear. He has done so well and I love him dearly. Sometimes after a doctors visit he will turn to me and tell me jokingly Im high maintenance. 

I know Im lucky and dont take him for granted.

Annie

PS> My son is called Coby.

• annie58
    annie58 Member Posts: 108
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Girls,

Im with you and love to have quiet time just to think and reflect.

Im also lucky to have a husband that is the family rock. Sometimes he doesnt want to be the rock but he keeps it together so well. Always there for me, we have been married 27 years good years, though the last 3 have had ups and downs. At times he has been the one to make decisions because I have been frozen with fear. He has done so well and I love him dearly. Sometimes after a doctors visit he will turn to me and tell me jokingly Im high maintenance. 

I know Im lucky and dont take him for granted.

Annie

PS> My son is called Coby.

• Cobie
    Cobie Member Posts: 44
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello ladies

Thankyou for sharing your "rocks" haha

Makes my day to see him next to me