Pilates

Options
NaturalBel
NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
edited July 2013 in Health and wellbeing

Pink Pilates in fact.  I have just begun my stage of recovery and rehab after 8 months of treatments and really appreciate the help.  I found that it was hard to know what to do at home, and I needed the discipline too.  

I am enjoying it, and appreciating it, however, it is exhausting.  I find that I am cactus for about a day and a half after, zero energy, and lots of aches from muscles.  It also is quite a challenge to do the exercises that involve lying on the surgery side.  

The exercises are being slowly increased, of course, and today I am finding it even hurts to breath in deeply on the surgery side.  (nothing to worry about though.)  We are told to just do, and not do too much, but dont do too little, so I guess we dont know until we do.  (smiling)  Thought youd like that Mich.

I also had a conversation with my Physio to establish my concerns over Rehab and filling out the forms for the REST insurance forms.  Happy to say all those worries have been sorted.  My Physio helped me to fill out the forms of my inability to return to work as yet, and to create a plan to rehabilitate my arm.  I assume I will go back to work in October, if ok by DRS.  

Cheers Bel